Metal Slug Brutal Metal Slug Brutal

Awesome

Perfect sprite centering, good AI, managed to keep the same metal slug feeling as in the video-game!
You must have taken ages since it's your first game and all .-.

Ollinichs 2nd tutorial. Ollinichs 2nd tutorial.

Well...

It is kind of ironic that a tutorial only about buttons has an almost unclickable "next" button.

Textbutton Tutorial Textbutton Tutorial

Good

Not the the best images, but it explains exactly what I hate the most about noobish buttons!
Hope people learn something.

Mouse Avoider 2008 Mouse Avoider 2008

Nice Game

There's something wrong on the last level, though.
You can go straight to the finish, through the walls 0o

Ryan094 responds:

Fixed!

Portal: The Flash Version Portal: The Flash Version

A little bug, maybe?

I might have found a bug, but I'm not pretty sure if I'm right...
If you make one of those infinite falling loops, throw 2 inactive turrets and jump in the loop yourself, they keep shooting around crazily, activating and deactivating over and over.
I'm not sure if this was really supposed to happen, so I'm telling it.

Other than that, I can't find anything else wrong :D All my 5 are belong to this!

Epic Riffs Epic Riffs

Awesome!

I had some "OMFG MA MOUSE OFF THE SCREEN, NOOOO!" issues :P
If there were some sort of dot where the real pointer is, I'd give a 10 :D

Invasion Tactical Defense Invasion Tactical Defense

Pretty nice.

Really cool game indeed, but was I supposed to be able to win only by putting personel into mission and having no cannons at all? If you focus on hiring people and upgrading and fixing the base you can win easily (if you're lucky enough, too)

[WEBCAM] Candy Catch [WEBCAM] Candy Catch

Hmm..

It doesn't seem to react to any movement I make, even tried moving the cam around to see if it detected motion, but something appears to be wrong... It looks good though.

build-a-castle ver. 2 build-a-castle ver. 2

Needs improvement..

It´s really good, but there are a few things you can do :)

With a few action scripting, you can duplicate something when you click it, so you wouldn't have to make lots of things on the same place, don't ask me how, i can't remember xD

stick dress up stick dress up

Good

I like it.. has really good bg music and very welll drawn, but you put on few options =/

If you'd like some examples go see my submissions, i got one "stick" dress up there =P